400 KVA to 2250 KVA
22500 kVA when paralleled
Supernova Diesel Electric Gensets are powered by Perkins Diesel Engine ranging from 400kVA to 2250kVA. Each Supernova Diesel Electric Genset is manufactured under stringent quality assurance process and undergoes in-house testing. Engine performance corresponds to ISO 3046, BS 5514 and DIN6271. The technical data applies to an engine operating on a fuel with a calorific value of 42.7 MJ/Kg(10200 Kcai/Kg) and a density of 0.86 Kg/Liter and as per BS 2869 Part 2 1998 Class A2 or ASTM D975D2. AC Generator performance corresponds to IEC-34, IS-4722 The unmatched fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance are the key factors which makes them preferred choice of customers.
choice of customers.
- In line cylinder arrangement across the full range
- Six Cylinder in Line upto 750kVA, eight Cylinder lnline for 1010 kVA
- Twelve Cylinder VEE Engine from 1250kVA to 1700kVA D.G. Set application
- Compact Size for Easier Transportation and Installation
- High Block Loading Capability Due to Split Exhaust System
- Commonality of Components Over the Entire Series of Engines
- Low Operating and Maintenance cost
- Excellent Power to Weight Ratio
- Designed to Provide Excellent Service Access for Ease of Maintenance