In 1987, Supernova’s first integrated assembly plant was established at Rajpur near Ahmedabad that became fully functional with state-of-the-art facilities and technology. Today this plant has become one of the largest genset manufacturing plants in India with an industrial land area of 2, 15,000 sq. ft. and a build-up-shop floor area of 1,00,000 sq. ft. The unit manufactures gensets that comply with stringent noise emission standards prevailing in India and are certified by The National Aerospace Laboratories.
Supernova has recently installed ‘Trupunch 2020′ machines from Trumpf – a high volume automated punching machine capable of producing sheet metal parts automatically. Also, its energy division has lately installed a Wind Turbine Generator which is targeted to generate power @ 14, 50,000 kwe / annum.
The manufacturing is done with state-of-the art machines and processes.
- In line cylinder arrangement across the full range
- Low Operating Cost & Maintenance Cost
- Compact Size for Easier Transpiration and Installation
- High Block Loading Capability
- Full Authority Electronic Engine Management System
- Highly Reliable & Highly Fuel Efficient
- Liner Load v/s SFC Curve- Substantial Fuel Saving on Part Load
- Excellent Power to Weight Ratio
- Low Vibrations & Emissions
- Overhead Camshaft : Accurate Valve Timing and Less Moving Part