250 kVA to 650 kVA
6500 kVA when paralleled
Supernova Diesel Electric Gensets are powered by imported Swedish make Volvo Penta Diesel Engines ranging from 250 KVA to 650 KVA. The complete range is CPCB II compliant and NAL (National Aerospace Agency) approved. Each Supernova Diesel Electric Genset is manufactured under stringent quality assurance process and undergoes in-house testing. Engine corresponds to ISO 3046, BS 5514 and DIN 6271. The technical data applies to an engine operating on a fuel with a calorific value of 42.7 MJ/Kg (10200 Kcai/Kg) and a density of 0.86 Kg/Liter and as per BS 2869 Part 2 1998 Class A2 or ASTM D975D2. AC Generator performance corresponds to IEC-34, IS-4722.
The unmatched fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance are the key factors which makes them preferred choice of customers.
- Six Cylinders In-line up to 650 KVA Dg Set
- Low Operating Cost & Maintenance Cost
- Compact Size for Easier Transportation and Installation
- High Block Loading Capability
- Full Authority Electronic Engine Management System
- Highly Reliable & Highly Fuel Efficient
- Liner Load vs SFC Curve- Substantial Fuel Saving on Part Load
- Excellent Power to Weight Ratio
- Low Vibrations & Emissions
- Overhead Camshaft: Accurate Valve Timing and Less Moving Part
- Add on type, specially designed intake air filtration system for